Dill (shepu / suva bhaji) leaves – 4 bundles
Rice (Soorey) – 1 maane (one maane is equal to one and half standard glass of water)
Boiled rice – 1 maane
Coconut – two and half
Jaggery (dark brown sugar) – half kg
Salt – up to the requirement
- Cooking instruction
- Soak both the rice in water over five hours.
- Grind dill leaves along with jaggery and keep aside.
- Mix grinded dill leaves and jaggery, grated coconut, salt and soaked rice. Grind it till it became thick batter.
- Mould the roti batter by hand on a banana leaf; before making it, apply little bit of oil on it so that it can be removed easily.
- Cook it on a fry pan; apply little bit of oil before cooking.
- Ready to serve.