Home / Technology News / 11-year-old’s iPhone 6 catches fire in the US: report

11-year-old’s iPhone 6 catches fire in the US: report

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

An Apple iPhone 6 owned by an 11-year-old girl from California caught fire and burned holes in her blanket once she threw the device on it, the media has reported.

“I was sitting down, and I had my phone in my hand and then I saw sparks flying everywhere and I just threw it on a blanket. I was right here on the bed and the phone managed to burn through this blanket and make these holes,” the teenager was quoted as saying by 9to5Mac on Saturday.

Maria Adata, the teenager’s mom, dialled Apple support and was instructed to send pictures and ship the phone to the retailer.

Source: NDTV

x

Check Also

Huawei building its own mapping tech, but can it beat Google Maps?

Amidst a messy trade war between China and the US, telecom manufacturer ...