ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Last date for submission of online application for scholarship by student -30th September 2012.
Last date for submission of duly signed printed version (hard copy) of online applications by students to Directorate of Minorities, 20th Floor, V.V.Towers, Bangalore – 560001 -10th October 2012.
Fresh and Renewal for the Academic Year 2012-2013
- Last date for students to submit the filled in application forms to their respective school Head Master / Principal -31 July 2012.
- Last date for the school Head Master / Principal to submit the list of students in prescribed format to the concerned Block Educational Officer (BEO) – 11 August 2012.
- Last date to submit the list of students by Block Educational Officer (BEO) to The Directorate of Minorities – 31 August 2012.
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
25 August 2012 (Except for Renewals)
Click here to download – RC Format 1 ;Click here to download – RC Format 2 ;Click here to download – RC Format 3 ;
LAST DATE TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS – 7 JULY 2012
NATIONAL OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP FOR MINORITY STUDENTS
- For Pre-Matric Scholarship, the Directorate has re-introduced the Format-1 ( For students who already have a Bank account in a Bank with IFSC Code). Students / Parents / School HM / Principal are hereby informed to use this Format 1 if the student already has a Bank Account with IFSC Code. The Format 1 must be filled and sent to “Directorate of Minorities, 20th Floor, V.V. Towers, Bangalore-560001″
- If the student does not have Bank Account with IFSC Code, such students can either open ZERO BALANCE NO FRILLS ACCOUNT with Syndicate Bank using Format 2 or open a Bank Account with IFSC Code near to their place and then fill the Format 1 and send it to the Directorate of Minorities.
- Click here to download Format-1 andClick here to download Format-2
- The Directorate has started uploading the Renewal-Second List and Fresh-First List Block wise and District wise.Please click on the links given below in this page to view the selected students list.
- In the selected students list, some schools names are not displayed, instead the DISE Code of the school with school address is displayed. School HM/Principal are requested to identify their school using the DISE code in case their school name is not mentioned in the Address.
- It has been very clearly mentioned in the“Format-2″ that there is no need to submit any address proof or identity proof documents of the student or parent to syndicate Bank. If any Syndicate Bank Manager asks for Address orID Proof of Parents, you can tell them its not required as per the guidelines. If the Syndicate Bank Manager still insists, then immediately call080-22863617 and lodge your complaint.
- As per the MOU between Syndicate Bank & Govt. of Karnataka – Minority Welfare Department, the Syndicate Bank must accept the completely filledFormat-2 for opening the Account and not ask for any Address or ID Proof.
- If you have submitted the“Format-2″ to any of the Syndicate Bank and even after 10 days you have not received the Scholarship Amount, immediately call080-22863617 and inform them with the details of Branch Name and when you had submitted the application to Syndicate Bank so that further immediate action can be taken.
- The Cluster Resource Person – CRP (Urdu) can also Counter Sign the Format-1 and Format-2 if its difficult or not possible to get the Block Education Officer (BEO) Signature.
- It has been observed that the“Format-1 and Format-2″ is not being fully filled. Hence School HM / Principal, Teachers, Parents and Students who are filling the Format-1 and Format-2 arerequested to make sure that all the details, especially the Name, District Sl. No., Block Sl. No. and the Pre-Matric Permanent ID allotted to each student are filled clearly.
- Students, School HM/Principal, Parents are also informed that they must make a note and keep the“PRE-MATRIC PERMANENT ID” allotted to each student. This Permanent ID is very important for sanction of scholarship this year and for reference in future.
- It has been found that the students filling the Post Matric Scholarship ONLINE Transfer form are not mentioning their STATE ID & DISTRICT ID. The State ID and District ID is the ID given to each student in the sanctioned list of Post Matric Scholarhip 2011-12. Students are hereby informed to kindly check the State ID and District ID given next to their name in the list and write it. If the STATE ID and DISTRICT ID is not written, the student will notreceivethe scholarship.
- The Post Matric Scholarship ONLINE Transfer Form has been uploaded.Click here to download the Post Matric Scholarship ONLINE Transfer Form
- Students are informed to download the Post Matric Scholarship ONLINE Transfer form, fill the details and send them at the earliest to Directorate of Minorities to receive the Scholarship Amount.