Home / Latest News / Mundgod: HESCOM worker electrocuted while working on electric pole; critical

Mundgod: HESCOM worker electrocuted while working on electric pole; critical

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Mundgod 11 June 2018: (Bhatkallys News Bureau) A junior lineman working under HESCOM was electrocuted while he working on a electric pole at the Tibetan colony of the Mundgod taluk here on Sunday.
The victim has been identified as Suresh Gannuru.
Sources say that Suresh had climbed up the electric pole to place the lining divider at the Tibetan colony, but due to some technical errors he got electrocuted. The impact of the shock left Suresh with severe burn injuries.
Suresh was soon rushed to the nearest hospital for first aid and was later taken to a private hospital at Hubli by an Ambulance.
(Bhatkallys News Bureau/ Fristen Dias)
x

Check Also

BCJ organises parenting workshop for members and their families in Jeddah

Jeddah 18 February 2019: (Bhatkallys News Bureau) Career Guidance wing of BCJ, ...