Bhatkal, 9 April, 2019: In a major development for Bhatkal town, a new executive body will take charge following elections at Majlis-e-Islah Wa Tanzeem.
Tanzeem, a powerful socio-political organisation, holds influence over large swathes of voters in the Uttara Kannada district and also partners in important community development projects. The organisation holds repute as a credible voice of the people of Bhatkal and provides cognizance to societal issues by taking up matters at various levels of government and bureaucracy.
The new body includes:
- President: SM Syed Ahmed Pervez Godani
- Vice President: Mohtisham Mohamed Jaffar Barni
- Vice President 2: Ateequr Rahman Munir
- Vice President 3: Mohtisham Hashim Barni
- General Secretary: M.J. Raqeeb
- Secretary (Executive Affairs): Shabandari Jailani
- Finance Secretary: D.F. Siddique
- Accounts Secretary: Mohtisham Mohammed Aheed
Bhatkallys.com congratulates the newly elected body and thanks the outgoing body for their contribution to community development.