Honnavar 3 November 2018: (Bhatkallys News Bureau) With in a week, another case of food poisoning has been reported in the district, where about 29 students of Ambedkar Residential school, Allanki of Honnavar were admitted to Taluka hospital of Honnavar as the student started vomiting after having their food here on Friday.
As per sources, on Friday morning the student after having their breakfast, started reporting headache, vomiting and uneasiness in the stomach. After providing first aid at the school, the student were later shifted to Taluka hospital of Honnavar.
It has been reported that, about 9 students were having fever since 2-3 days among the 29 students who were admitted to the hospital.
As soon as the information was reported to Tahsildar V.R. Gowda, he then visited the hospital and enquired about the children’s health. He also ordered the Taluka health officer and school principal for testing the food.
The students were given treatment by the doctors and are reported to be out of danger.
Few days back, students of Murdeshwar residential school also fell sick due to food poisoning. However, the concerned department ensured to take necessary steps for avoiding similar incidents in future.
(Bhatkallys News Bureau)