PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP 2013-14 – LAST DATE EXTENDED
( Updated on 05 August 2013 @ 3 PM)
The Last date for the Students to submit the filled in applications to the School Head Master / Principal
extended till 17 August 2013
The Last date for the School Head Master / Principal to submit the applications along with the list of students prescibed format to the BEO Office extended till 24 August 2013
The Last date for the BEO / CRP for DATA ENTRY of the Applications in the ONLINE SOFTWARE
extended till 20 September 2013
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India Scholarship & Government of Karnataka (for Jains) Scholarship Scheme
Fresh and Renewal for the Academic Year 2013-2014
For Minority Communities – Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis & Jains
Who can apply ?
Applications are invited from the students belonging to the minority communities pursuing education from class I to X in Government / Government Aided / Recognized Private Schools / Institutions from across Karnataka State for Pre-Matric Scholarship to be awarded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India & from Government of Karnataka for Jain Community Students
- To be eligible, Students should have scored not less than 50% of aggregate marks in their previous final examination. In case of Standard-I students, 50% marks requirement will not apply, only the income criteria will be applicable.
- The annual income of the student’s parents/ guardian from all sourses should not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh (One Lakh). Enclose attested copy of Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar or Original Income Affidavit on non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 20 /- and notarised by the public notary with seal and signature
- The students who have been sanctioned scholarship for 2012-13 are eligible to apply for renewal for 2013-14, on scoring 50% and above marks in the previous final examination.
- Applications received after the last date of submission will not be considered.
- Incomplete Application and Incomplete documents will not be entertained for Scholarship.
- Students applying for Scholarship (both Fresh & Renewal) shall have bank account & the details including Account No, IFSC Code No. Name of the bank, Branch & address have to be furnished in the column provided for this purpose.
- The list of Pre-Matric Scholarships for the year 2012-13 is displayed on the official website (www.gokdom.com) of the Department. These students can apply for renewal of Scholarship for the year 2013-14.
How to apply?
- Log on to the website www.gokdom.com and download the application from for the year 2013-14
- Fill all the required information in the form and submit the same to the concerned school Head Masters/Principals along with the required documents, marks cards, photo etc. & submit the same to the Head Master of your school on or before 5 August 2013……. Extended to 17 August 2013.
- The School Head Master / Principals should collect the application forms from all the eligibile students and prepare a list of Fresh & Renewal students in the format given & submit the list along with the original application forms to the Block Educational Officer of your block.
- Head Master / Principal should take precaution not to include the names of students from other communities other than the 6 Minority Communities mentioned above.
- Applications submitted directly to the Directorate at Bangalore will not be considered.
- The last date for submission of lists along with the original applications by the Head Master/Prinicpals to their respective B.E.Os is 14 August 2013…. Extended to 24 August 2013
- The last date for DATA ENTRY of the forms in the ONLINE SOFTWARE by the BEOs / CRPs is 14 September 2013…. Extended to 20 September 2013
- Applications & lists submitted by the Head Master/Principals after the last date of submission will not be considered.
- The Head Master/Principal should insist the parents to furnish their correct annual income
For further details if any contact No. 080-22863617 / 22863618
Click here to Download the HM Format – MS Excel (Readymade File, Can be used to make the List)