Home / Bhatkal News / Fire engulfs house in Bhatkal; short circuit suspected

Fire engulfs house in Bhatkal; short circuit suspected

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Bhatkal 23 October 2018: (Bhatkallys News Bureau) In an unfortunate turn of events, a house at Azad Nagar locality of Bhatkal went in to flames after a reported short circuit on Monday October 22.

As per sources, on Monday morning around 10:00 am the house belonging to Abdul Wajjid Damudi, submerged into fire, with most of the house’s appliances including Grinder, Geezer, Bulbs etc turned into ashes.

Fire brigade team rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control.

It has been suspected that the accident might have occurred due to electric short circuit.

(Bhatkallys News Bureau)

x

Check Also

Moulana Shakirullah Rashadi visits Bhatkallys.com; says ‘amazed by the rare Urdu audio collections’

Bhatkal 11 December 2018: (Bhatkallys News Bureau) Moulana Shakirullah Rashadi, (Imam-o-Khateeb, Masjid-e-Bilal ...