Bhatkallys News Bureau/ Rizwan Gangavali
Bhatkal 06 Dec 2017: Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah who was in town to inaugurate several government schemes and programs on Wednesday, addressed a ‘Historic’ rally in Bhatkal.
ಉತ್ತರ ಕನ್ನಡ ಜಿಲ್ಲೆಯ ಭಟ್ಕಳ- ಹೊನ್ನಾವರ ವಿಧಾನಸಭೆ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಮಾನ್ಯ ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿ @siddaramaiah ಅವರು ರೂ.1500 ಕೋಟಿ ವೆಚ್ಚದ ವಿವಿಧ 131ಅಭಿವೃದ್ಧಿ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿಗಳ ಉದ್ಘಾಟನೆ, ಶಿಲಾನ್ಯಾಸ ಹಾಗೂ ವಿವಿಧ ಯೋಜನೆಗಳ ಫಲಾನುಭವಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಸೌಲಭ್ಯ ವಿತರಣೆಯನ್ನು ನೆರವೇರಿಸಿದರು. pic.twitter.com/ua0vBQKHRT
— CM of Karnataka (@CMofKarnataka) December 6, 2017
In his first visit to the town after he assumed office in 2013, CM spoke about several schemes introduced by his government and inaugurated several schemes and programs
Here are the 10 things Karnataka CM said during his public rally in Bhatkal interview:
- CM heaped praises for the people of Bhatkal for turning out in ‘Historical’ figure of approx 30,000.
- He also mocked Narendra Modi for his false promises of depositing Rs. 15 lac in the account of each citizen while also asking him about when the ‘Ache din’ will arrive
- CM had words of praise for Bhatkal MLA Mankal Vaidya, and said he has been very efficient with his work and also has the knack to get his work done.
- CM also promised to sanction Rs. 169 crores to MLA Mankal Vaidya for developmental work in his constituency.
- CM slammed BS Yediyurrapa and Anant Kumar Hegde and said “Emergence of 100s of Anant Kumar and Yediyurappa too cannot take away the Congress rule in Karnataka.
- He also slammed the BJP government in Karnataka and said the BJP govt. had to change three chief ministers and still could not hold the government for a full term.
- Speaking of Yediurappa’s comment of ‘most corrupt government’ CM said his ministers or him had never been to jail in corruption charges unlike Yediyurappa himself.
- Siddaramaiah said ‘Karnataka Congress government is the first corruption free government of the country’.
- While counting several schemes and welfare programs of his government he took a dig at BJP government and asked him “What the BJP will have in their pocket to count”.
- CM Siddaramaiah also hinted at the possibility of MLA Mankal Vaidya being the Congress candidate for the upcoming assembly elections, possibly putting to rest the long pending speculations of Congress looking over MLA Vaidya in the 2018 elections.