Home / Bhatkal News / Bhatkal: Suspected short circuit chars down house in Bengre

Bhatkal: Suspected short circuit chars down house in Bengre

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Bhatkal 26 November 2019: Due to suspected short circuit, a house at Bengre of Murdeshwar engulfed in fire and was down into ashes here on Monday evening.

According to sources, the house belonging to Pundalika Madeva Heddarimane, caught fire when he was out for work and his wife was in Bailur at her maternal house.

Due to the raging fire, all the clothes, household items and other things in the house was charred down. Fire brigade personnel rushed to the spot after being informed about the incident and controlled the fire.

It is suspected the fire was triggered due to short circuit in the house.

No casualties were reported during the incident.

x

Check Also

BIFA wins District level football tournament organised by UKDFA

Bhatkal Inter-Football Association (BIFA) emerged as the winners of District-level Football tournament ...